Saturday 4 May 2013

Buy of The Week

Buy of The Week- Pink Tie Dye Crochet Top- New Look- £19.99

SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE WOOHOO! well, for us in the UK it's almost the best of the weather which still isn't the greatest but we'll just complain about it anyway. This top is absolutely stunning and I picked it up in New Look just because the colours are so vibrant and pretty. It's not usually the type of top I would go for because it's cropped and I'm not the thinnest of people but as soon as I tried it on I just HAD to get it. It's perfect for the summer as it's a light lace material and the pink ombre style is so on trend at the minute.

I would pair this top with a white vest top underneath the crop top along with white jeggings or denim shorts, just so it gives off that nice beach look. If you wanted to wear it more formally then maybe a pair of black skinny fitted pants or even a high waisted skirt, with a black blazer and some accessories to help accentuate the colours.

Although the price of £19.99 is a little risky for a crop top, it's something that I personally just thought "what the hell I'm going to treat myself" and since the top is so versatile with different outfits, you can pretty much wear it with anything. This top just makes me so excited for the sun. but if you are wearing it. make sure to apply sun tan lotion or you'll get a bunch of weird lace tan marks on your skin!

(Students in the UK can recieve 10% discount from New Look both online and in store if valid Student ID is shown)

No comments:

Post a Comment