Friday 19 September 2014

London Fashion Week Favourites- House of Holland



Hello,

As London Fashion Week SS 2015 comes to an end and the catwalks are packed away, I decided to look back on some of my favourite looks from international and British designers in the next few blog posts. Although I usually watch the shows live from the catwalk, this year I have been unable as this week has been chaotic with moving home, so looking through websites and social media has been the only options. However, I still really enjoy looking at the new season's patterns and trends for inspiration on outfits and styles. Here is one of my all time favourite designers, and will be followed by a series of LFW posts.


House of Holland

I absolutely adore Henry Holland's creative input into the world of fashion, with bright colours and daring patterns to brighten up any designer wardrobe, Holland adds the essence of summer and excitement into his clothes.


I ADORE this look, it's super 60's with statement pattern.


I can actually see myself dreaming about this outfit, I love the colour and design clash, it's very unusual and not something you'd see on the highstreet.


This dress is perfect for casual wear, I love the almost shirt divide between the dress and think this would look super cute with either black boots or wedges


This may be my favourite look from the House of Holland collection, I can't get enough of the floral look Holland has aimed for and this top, matched with the silk skirt is to die for.

Once again, Henry Holland has stolen the show with his funky and trendy collection for SS 2015.



No comments:

Post a Comment