Monday 22 September 2014

London Fashion Week Favourites- Julien MacDonald + Vivienne Westwood



Hi,

I am finally at the end of my London Fashion Week Favourites with two amazing designers Julien MacDonald, who's artistic work I admire and frequently buy from in Debenhams, and also the one and only Vivienne Westwood. Since this could potentially be a long post I'll get to the good stuff...

Julien MacDonald


I actually struggled massively with narrowing my favourites from the Julien MacDonald collection as every design is just so beautiful and formal and gives me major heart eyes. This dress is just gorgeous, white is the perfect summer colour and the cherry red almost oriental design across the chest and up the thigh makes all the difference. This is the type of dress that could be worn over and over and still have the same wow effect.


This second dress has pretty much the same kind of style with the dipped mesh front but I can't get enough of the material of this dress, it looks so glamorous and red carpet ready, I absolutely adore the blue small pattern and front opening of the dress, another amazing design and overall collection for Julien MacDonald.

Vivienne Westwood Red Label 



Vivienne Westwood will forever be the designer that brings creativity to it's full potential on the runway and the SS 2015 collection takes avant garde to new heights. One of my favourite designs is the one above as it combine simplicity with radical, and i adore the stripped trousers, definitely a must for next spring.


Finally, a darker piece from Westwood, I love the lace detailing and I think it's both gothic and glamorous at the same time, I could see this on red carpets all over the globe for leading ladies who are daring and don't mind dressing a little dark.

And that concludes my LFW SS 2015 Favourites, I really enjoyed making this little series and hopefully you have too. If you are too a keen fashion junkie like me then please let me know which designer really stands out for you.

For now,
Chanel 
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment