Monday 14 April 2014

Stress City!!


Hi!

How are you all? It's been a while and I'm starting to feel like all I ever do is work.

We all know what it's like when the daily grind is just too much and we just want to poke out our hands and jump on the nearest bus to relaxation, but at the minute I just can't seem to relax or take my mind off work.
I'm currently writing this post whilst procrastinating with some A-Level revision which has been playing on my mind. I allowed myself a week off last week to travel, explore and socialize but every night before I fell asleep I'm faced with:

"I have so much work to do!"
"I'm going to fail my exams!"
"Am I a bad student? Should I quit whilst I'm ahead?"
"Will I ever get into my dream job?"

It's taken it's toll and I'm starting to lose sleep and quite frankly, the will to live. I know it's the typical student stress that hits us all but I just can't seem to take my mind of it. 

Thank you for reading my ramble, If you have an suggestions to what I can do to just kick back and forget about studying for 5 minutes then please let me know and I will happily take them under my wing. Do you ever find yourself stressed beyond belief? How do you deal with it?

Until next time,
Love,
Chanel
x


No comments:

Post a Comment