Sunday 22 June 2014

Coco Chatter: Summer Holiday


Hey,

So summer is officially here for me, yipee!

All my exams are over and now I have so much free time on my hands I just don't know what to do with myself. It's such a dramatic change from having an excess of revision and work to complete to having nothing to do at all that I just can't cope with it. I like to be busy mostly all the time otherwise I get bored very quickly and as I left my job last month for the right reasons, I find myself just slobbing about the house and generally feeling sorry for myself.

These are the times when I wish I had a hobby like drawing or playing an instrument to keep me occupied but if I'm being completely honest I'm a rather uninteresting individual and I just don't have the talent nor the patience. However, I am trying to lose some weight and exercise more to get fitter and just maintain a bit of a more healthier lifestyle before I go on holiday and university. I'm also attempting to learn a new language over the summer, Mandarin Chinese, which is keeping me busy too.

What do you do to keep busy? Do you get bored quickly?

Thanks for listening to my boring rants and I hope you all have a fantastic summer with lots of fun activities. I'll be having a lot more new content coming so watch this space!

for now,
Chanel
x

No comments:

Post a Comment