Saturday 4 May 2013

The Face Behind the Blog (dunnn dunn dunnnnhhhh!)

 Just a few photo's to show you the face behind the blog, I don't want to hide behind an avatar and unfortunately you lot will probably see me without make up sometime in the future if i do a tutorial or even a step-by-step instructional post. I am a natural redhead although it looks a LOT more red on pictures and I'm not really sure why but yes I am pretty much flat out ginger. There are days when I hate my hair and days when I love it, it just completely relies on my mood of the day as it's just so thick and heavy, uurrrgghhhghgjdjsasdhkaj...
Anyway now i've bored you with the details, thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and if you like it then please share it with your friends.
Thank You!
Chanel
x

No comments:

Post a Comment