Saturday 4 May 2013



Hi everyone! So, I went on a bit of a shopping spree this week and the main purpose of my spending was to find a felt tip liquid eye liner after watching videos on YouTube and seeing a lot of other people trying them out. I love my liquid eyeliners and use them everyday whether it is subtle or a little more extreme for a special occasion, so I wanted something that would stay put and was easy to apply. I picked up Collection 2000, Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner (Black) in Boots for only £2.99 just so I could give it a go and not feel upset about spending loads of money on a product which I could end up not liking.
I’ve used this product several times over the past few days and so far, so good. The applicator is exactly like a felt tip pen and glides easily across the lid without leaving splodges and lines like some eye liner applicators. Also a fab aspect about this eye liner is that you don’t have to constantly keep dipping the applicator back into the liquid as it is stored within the pen,woo! The small nib of the pen is perfect for getting in little detailing and is perfect for cat flicks. 
For the price of £2.99 I really couldn’t ask any more from this product as it’s practical (you can carry it around without making a mess!), easy to use and leaves a clean, precise finish. The only criticise I have is the fact that I found the eye liner wears slightly after about 5 hours but that’s nothing that can’t be fixed by a little re-application touch up. Overall, if you are looking for a reasonably priced eye liner that is either something you want to try out or even just to switch up your look then I definitely recommend it.
(It’s also great for those who are just beginning to use eye liner!)
Star Rating: ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment