Saturday 20 September 2014

London Fashion Week Favourites- Burberry Prorsum SS 2015


Hiiii,

I'm back with another addition to my "London Fashion Week Favourites SS 2015" with one of my all time favourite British designers who have created classic looks since 1856, alongside the iconic tartan identity. At London Fashion Week it is no secret that Burberry put on a showstopping catwalk to preview their collection not only to the most prestigious names in the Fashion world but also to an ongoing list of famous faces. This year show brought out it's newest Spring/Summer 2015 collection including a heck load of denim, sheer materials and a mass amount of bows, what more could a girl want, i hear you say?

Here are a few of my favourites from the collection...


I really love the texture of the materials used in this look, making it look clean and classy. The use of really basic nude and white shades make the outfit very fresh and perfect for hot summer nights, I am absolutely obsessed with the collar design and the sheer material on the skirt. 


When I was looking through the collection, this dress was what reminded me of summer the most. I think the ombre colour scheme allows the dress to have an almost floral look to it like lavender or violets. I love how the designer has incorporated blue with the purple, I need this in my wardrobe pronto.


Aren't the colours of this look gorgeous? I love the bright yellow pieced with a sheer black, both elegant and daring. The plunge line and cut around the pelvic area is definitely for those who don't mind flashing a bit of skin, but can be pulled of delicately with the jacket used by the designer. I .


Finally, I found this dress really different from any of the others on the collection and think the modern art approach to this look is to die for. Modern art prints are very in season for next year and just look beautiful with pastel shades like in this look. The bag is a gorgeous and really brings the whole look together with the blue straps matching the sandals, very flattering.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment