Thursday 18 September 2014

The Next Big Step...Uni.



Hi,
So I've been gone for pretty much three months now but I promise it was all for a good reason, I got into my first choice of university, Sheffield Hallam University to study Public Relations, yipee!

Although A levels were incredibly hard and caused a lot of stress, myself and my friends all achieved good grades and are now starting university all over the country. As I live in Newcastle and got into Sheffield Hallam, I had to move out and straight into student accommodation. I moved in over the weekend after a teary goodbye to my family home, here's a little snap...


Once I arrived in Sheffield I set up my belongings in my little room and made myself feel a little more at home, here is a couple of pictures for those of you who are as nosy as me.

                             

                                               

                                     
I'm sorry the pictures are not the greatest of quality as I left my bridge camera at home so had to use my iPhone. I start my course on Monday alongside Freshers, bring in the alcohol!

Have any of you started university or moved out into student accommodation, how is it? Let me know any tips or recommendations you have, I'd love to hear it.

For now,
Chanel 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment